Ezequiel França dos Santos
Software Enginner | iOS Developer
I am a iOS Developer and Software Enginner
- Msc, Digital Games Development•
Pontifical Catholic University of Sao Paulo•
- Graduate Specialization, Software Enginnering
Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais•
- B.Tech, Systems Analysis and Development
Faculty of Informatics and Management Paulista (FIAP)•
Set. 2019 - Actual
iOS Enginner | GFT Group | Experian Datalabs
- Consultant working leading the software enginnering related to the all the apps and SDK’s of the client (Serasa Datalab)
Nov. 2018 - Jul. 2019
iOS Enginner | Abra
- I was responsible for the new settlement features and the new bank flow (USA) using the Plaid SDK.
Nov. 2016 - Feb. 2019
iOS Enginner | BTG Pactual
- I was the first iOS Software Engineer in the team, responsible for defining the architecture and the firsts releases. I worked on leading and participating in the development, information architecture, and user and customer experience of all BTG Pactual apps.
Jul. 2016 - Nov. 2016
iOS Developer | Webmotors
- As an iOS Developer at WebMotors, Brazil’s largest automotive classifieds site, I was responsible for the WebMotors Group reseller (corporate) application and also supported the Webmotors (individual) application.
Jul. 2015 - Jul. 2016
iOS Developer | MeSeems
- I worked as an iOS developer at Meseems, Mindminers online market research platform. My main tasks and results were improving the build/architecture and UX of the iOS app.
I also worked on improving existing features and developing new features (Social Forum, Push Notifications, New Rewards).
I had the opportunity to work with Apple Store Optimization (ASO) and improved the app’s rating on the App Store.
MeSeems on the AppStore: https://appsto.re/i6S23Gq
Jan. 2015 - Jul. 2015
iOS Developer | Diet and Health
- iOS Developer in the “Dieta e Saude” app, the most popular online weight loss program in Brazil who helps people to have a better quality of life through nutrition education.
In this app, I worked on new features, including the new payment method. I also developed a version of the application for the Mexican market.
The app had been awarded as a featured Apple Watch app and had been awarded the best of 2015 from the App Store (http://goo.gl/5SEUHS)
Set. 2013 - Dez. 2014
iOS Developer | Apple Developer Academy (former BEPiD)
- Developed apps using Objective-C and various API’s and native frameworks. - Used frameworks and third libs: Social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.), communication frameworks with hardware (CoreBluetooth, FSK, iBeacon).
Set. 2012 - Set. 2013
Technical Services Specialist |
- Tests and calibrations on the mechanical lab of force and pressure measurement
- Supporting the development of automation. (Hardware)
- Development and maintenance of the data acquisition system. (using Visual Basic (VB6) and .Net and RS232, RS485, TCP / IP protocols)
- Standardization and monitoring of ISO 9000 quality standards, ISO-IEC 17025.
July 2019 - December 2019
iOS Development | FIAP
- Teaching classes about iOS Development, programming and mentoring projects about Internet of Things.
Nov. 2016 - Nov. 2017
IoT Instructor | FIAP
- Guest Internet of Things Instructor to students (MBA) in an IoT course. I created all the material, electronic kits, slides, lectures, and videos.
All features are available in open source at https://iotlabfiap.github.io
Udacity iOS Nanodegree
Apple Developer Academy
Honors & Awards
🏆 Winner of StartupOne Fiap 11/2018
🥉 3rd place in Hackathon HCFMUSP 10/2018
🥉 3rd place in Hackathon Otima “Abrigo do Futuro” @ Campus Party 2016 12/2016
🥇 1st place Wearables and IoT [email protected] Campus Party 2015 01/2015
🥈 2nd place in Hackathon Reckitt Benckiser 12/2014
- Mobile Development
- Games Development