I’m a iOS Developer at BTG Pactual.
nov/2016 - actual BTG Pactual. iOS Developer
iOS Developer at BTG Pactual digital, also I support other applications of BTG Pactual.
jun/2016 - nov/2016 Webmotors. iOS Developer
- Implemented the new system of notifications / subscribe / for resellers.
- Responsible to create and apply tests to new mobile developers, also some part of the interview.
- Standardization of some process’s (docs, certificates, repositories)
jun/2015 - jun/2016 MeSeems. iOS Developer
- Improved the construction, architecture and UX of MeSeems iOS application.
- Improved the existing features.
- Developed new features (Social Forum, Push Notifications)
jan/2015 - jun/2015 Dieta e Saude. iOS Developer
- Junior iOS Developer in the Dieta e Saúde application, (the best and largest in Brazil) helping people to have a better quality of life through nutritional education.
- Developed a version of the app for the Mexican market.
- The App Awarded in the Featured as apps of Apple Watch and the bests of 2015 App Store
- Developed and helped in open-source projects
jan/2013 - dez/2014 Apple Developer Academy. iOS Developer
- Developed apps using Objective-C and various API’s and native frameworks such as Foundation, CoreAnimation, Geolocation and maps (MapKit and CoreLocation) UIDynamics. UIKit.
- Used frameworks and third libs: Social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.), communication frameworks with hardware (CoreBluetooth, FSK, iBeacon).
oct/2012 - dec/2013 IPT – Institute for Technological Research. Specialist Technician (Electronics and Instrumentation)
- Tests and calibrations on the mechanial lab of force and pressure measurement
- Supporting the development of automation. (Hardware)
- Development and maintenance of the data acquisition system. (using Visual Basic (VB6) and .Net and RS232, RS485, TCP / IP protocols)
- Standardization and monitoring of ISO 9000 quality standards, ISO-IEC 17025.
jan/2010 - oct/2012 Filizola. Electronics Technician
- Configuration and testing of networks: RS232, RS485, TCP / IP (cable and Wi-Fi) using (Windows / Linux).
- Update and recording firmwares of weighing scales and yours electronics auxiliarys modules (WiFi modules, TTL - TCP / IP, Solid State (Linux Embedded)).
- Development of scripts for maintenance and configuration of multimedia equipment.
sep/2008 - dec/2010 IPT – Institute for Technological Research. Intern Technician (Mechatronics)
- Calibration of analytical and semi-analytics weighing scales l.
- Pressure gauges calibration, vacuum gauges, pressure transducers.
- Calibration of dynamometers, load cells and force transducers.
- Calibration certificate preparation (17025).
2016-18 FIAP Associate’s degree. Computer Systems Analysis (supervisors: not defined). Final Project (Capstone): A sensor network system to measure air condition and pollution in São Paulo City
2007-09 SENAI Technical Education High School Diploma, Mechatronics
2015-16 Udacity Nanodegree, iOS Development
- HTML and CSS
- Linux and macOS
- Git and Github
Areas of expertise
- Mobile Computing
- Internet of Things
- User Experience
My personal github account hosts my hobby development projects as well as listing contributions to open source tools.
1st AngelHack (social category) and 2nd in general 2016 - sponsors: AngelHack IBM
- 1st Hackathon Globo 2016 - sponsors: Globo
1st HackaCoffee Campus Party Hackathon 2016 - sponsors: 3Corações Campus Party
1st Internet of Things Hackathon Telefonica 2015 - sponsors: Telefonica Campus Party Brazil
- 1st Second Fiesp Hackathon 2014 - sponsors: FIESP
2nd Startup Weekend Maker - UNIFEI 2015 - sponsors: UNIFEI Startup Weekend
2nd HackaRB 2014 - Organizer: Reckitt Benckiser Brastemp
2nd Raspberry Pi and Java Hackathon 2014 - sponsors: Oracle SouJava Campus Party
3rd Bus Shelter of Future Hackathon 2016 - sponsors: Ótima São Paulo City Hall
- Honorable Mention in Masters of Code Hackathon 2015 - sponsors: Mastercard
Available on request.